Residential Air Conditioning Horsham
Residential Air conditioning Horsham – A good night’s sleep is something we all desire, nothing beats that feeling of getting up and feeling fresh ready to start your day. Unfortunately, a lot of British people are joining the “hit snooze club”). With new studies claiming that up to 50% of Britain’s are struggling to get enough sleep. We are not alone; sleep disorders are also becoming a growing epidemic in America too!
Why is a good night’s sleep so important anyway?
We all know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep, but what are the real benefits and downsides?
We are running a #SleepFacts series on our social media and thought we would share some of them with our loyal readers here:
- Sleep deprivation is more damaging to your health than food deprivation.
- Sleep deprivation reduces pain tolerance.
- Sleeping less than seven hours a night reduces life expectancy.
- Lack of sleep can cause weight gain as it affects the metabolism.
- Sleep deprivation affects the brain and can cause slow reactions and impaired judgement.
- Sleep improves memory!
- Good sleep can spur creativity.
- Sleeping can reduce your chances of falling into depression.
How does sleep relate to our services?
As the summer months are creeping up on us the room temperature at night time is also. For people who struggle with overheating at night time even in the winter months’ summer can be a daunting experience. Hot, sweaty restless nights are fast approaching and not even the window can save you from the humid temperature summer brings.
As you probably know already, we offer air conditioning and heating services. Air conditioning is a great way to keep cool in the summer! Being able to set your bedroom to a comfortable temperature is literally a dream come true. We also have units that can operate heating and air con, so you are comfortable no matter what season it is.
If you are looking for residential air conditioning Horsham and the surrounding areas then get in touch. Our friendly team are happy to help!